In this article, we explain the process of creating and distributing Training Campaigns. With these campaigns, organisations can train their employees through various lessons to enhance their cybersecurity awareness.
1. To create a new Training Campaign, click on the New Campaign button.
2. Enter a Campaign Name:
3. You can also enter a Description:
4. Enter the details and click on the NEXT STEP button to proceed to the Training Content phase:
Alternatively, we can navigate to the next step(s) by directly selecting them.
5. Click on the indicated button to choose any courses from the list:
6. For this example, we will add some courses:
7. Click on the X button beside these courses in order to remove them.
8. Let’s move on to the Enrol Students step:
9. Select the target group for the training campaign:
10. For demonstration purposes, we will add the This is a test group:
11. You may selectively add or remove specific users from the campaign just by ticking or unticking the boxes beside their records:
For this example, we will leave everything as it is and will proceed to the Schedule step:
12. From the following option, we can select the Launch Date for the campaign. In other words, the starting time where the training material will become available for the users.
If we leave the start date blank, the campaign will immediately roll out at launch and the material will be available for all users.
13. Furthermore, we can set the end date for the campaign. Training material will no longer be available afterwards.
If we leave the end date blank, the campaign will not expire, and the material will always be available for all users.
14. Select a Timezone for the campaign and proceed to Review and Launch:
15. At the final step, you may click on the PREVIOUS button if you are unsure about the campaign details:
16. Alternatively, click on the LAUNCH button to launch the campaign:
17. On the confirmation prompt that pops up, click Launch or Cancel accordingly:
18. Click OK to finalise the process.
19. As we can see, the new training campaign has been created!
On the left side of the window, we can see the campaign details, whereas on the right-hand side we can see all the content included in that training.
20. In case you want to change the end date of the training campaign, click on the Edit end date button.
21. For this example, we will extend the campaign for an additional hour:
22. Click on Save to apply the changes or Cancel to review this again.
23. Select Save and on the prompt that pops up click OK to proceed.
24. As we can see, the End date has been updated!
25. Let’s see how this looks from the user’s perspective:
26. You can start the campaign immediately by pressing the Start Campaign button:
27. On the window that pops up select Start Campaign to proceed.
28. Click OK to resume.
29. Statistics will become available under the Students section of the campaign, but in this case, we will have no results drawn since we will not interact with the training content for this demonstration.
30. You can always pause the campaign by clicking on the Pause Campaign button:
31. On the window that pops up select Pause Campaign to proceed.
32. Once again, click OK to continue.
33. You can resume the campaign by clicking on the Resume Campaign button:
34. On the confirmation window, click Resume Campaign to apply the changes:
35. Press OK to continue:
36. We could demonstrate the deletion of the campaign, but since we can show this later on, let’s go ahead and click on Complete Campaign to end our campaign:
37. As usual, select Complete Campaign to end the process:
38. Click OK to finalise:
39. Let’s Go Back to the Training Campaigns:
40. As we can see, our campaign is no longer part of the Active Campaigns, so let’s go over to the Archived Campaigns:
41. To view more than 10 entries in a single page, just click on the drop-down list:
42. To view the results of a campaign just click on the statistics button:
43. Finally, click on the trashcan button to delete the campaign:
44. Select Delete to confirm your action:
45. At the end, click OK on the confirmation prompt that pops up.