In this article, we explain the process of the Brand Settings customisation. Through brand settings, you may customise the student portal. You can upload your company’s logo and set the colours to match your organisation’s profile.
1. To change the background “branding” colour, click on the box that contains the hex colour code (ex. 1e1e2d):
2. Select any colour that you like from the canvas and click Choose to proceed or Cancel to drop the change.
3. To change the Company Logo image, click on the indicated option shown in the following screenshot:
You may select an image of your likes, as long as its size does not exceed the cap of 512 KB.
4. On the right-hand side, you can find a preview of the result:
5. Finally, make sure that you click on Save to apply the changes:
6. From the user portal, this is how it looks like:
7. Let’s change it for demonstration purposes:
8. As we can see, the settings have been updated successfully!